SHREE Methi - 100 g
Methi or Fenugreek is widely used in Indian kitchens as a source of folic acid. Contains Vitamins A, C and K. A major attribute of Fenugreek seeds is its ability to stimulate insulin secretion and control diabetes.
It cures urinary tract problems like painful urination.
Keeps the skin free of blemishes when applied externally.
Reduces pain in lower abdomen during menstruation.
Mix 1 tsp of the powder in a glass of warm water or buttermilk and take twice a day.
Methi or Fenugreek is widely used in Indian kitchens as a seasoning in everyday cooking. It is an excellent source of folic acid, Vitamins A, C and K, as well as the minerals Potassium, Calcium and Iron. Rich in soluble fibre.
- A very good remedy for constipation due to its high fibre content.
- It has cooling properties and is very effective in controlling an upset stomach.
- A major attribute of Fenugreek seeds is its ability to stimulate insulin secretion and control diabetes.
- The powdered seeds helps decrease cholesterol levels.
- Fenugreek seed powder can be made into a paste with water and applied externally for pain relief in gout and arthritis.
- The paste can be applied as a hair pack also to control dandruff, taking care to wash off after 10 minutes. If left longer you can catch a cold since Fenugreek is very cooling.
- Regularises improper menstruation.