SHREE Hibiscus - 100 g
Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. In India, the flowers are considered very holy and used to decorate Lord Ganesha.
It eliminates unwanted fluids and reduces swelling.
Strengthens heart muscles
It is a very good hair conditioner.
Improves blood circulation, decrease cholesterol levels and controls hypertension.
Mix 1 tsp of the powder in a glass of hot milk or water and take daily.
Hibiscus has been used by different cultures as a remedy for several conditions. In India, the flowers are considered very holy and used to decorate Lord Ganesha. Egyptians used hibiscus tea to lower body temperature, treat heart and nerve diseases. It was also used as a diuretic to increase urine production. In Africa, its tea was used to treat constipation, cancer, liver disease, and cold symptoms. Also used very much in the treatment of hair.
Hibiscus flowers have been used since time immemorial to strengthen heart muscles, improve blood circulation, decrease cholesterol levels and to control hypertension. Drinking a tea prepared with the flower or powder helps to eliminate unwanted fluids and reduce swelling in various parts of the body. It is a good remedy for jaundice.
- The flower powder can be mixed with honey and consumed.
- It controls heavy menstrual bleeding, and also functions as an oral contraceptive.
- It also aids to relieve micturition and leucorrhoea.
- The flower powder can be mixed with water and used as a hair pack.
- It functions as a hair tonic and conditioner to give a silky sheen to the hair.
- Hibiscus eliminates unwanted fluids and reduce swelling, relieve micturition and leucorrhoea.
- Strengthens heart muscles.
- A very good conditioner for hair