SHREE Drumstick Leaves - 100 g
Drumstick leaves are used in Indian households as a green leafy vegetable and in Ayurveda since the time of Susruta. It has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value.
Almost all the parts of this plant - root, bark, gum, leaf, fruit (pods), flowers, seed and seed oil have been used for various ailments.
Reduces pain by both internal consumption and external appplication
Increases sperm count and its motality
Improves eye sight
It is a de-toxifying and anti inflammatory agent
Mix 1 tsp of the powder in a glass of hot water or soup and take twice a day.
Drumstick, or Moringa oleifera, is a very valuable plant, distributed in many countries of the tropics and subtropics. It grows wild and is also cultivated in households, as it can grow well in the humid tropics or hot dry lands, can survive destitute soils, and is not greatly affected by drought. The drumstick tree grows to a height of 15 to 30 feet and produces lot of flowers and fruits.
It has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value. Almost all the parts of this plant - root, bark, gum, leaf, fruit (pods), flowers, seed and seed oil have been used for various ailments in the indigenous medicine of South Asia, including the treatment of inflammation and infectious diseases along with cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, hematological and hepatorenal disorders.
The high concentrations of ascorbic acid, oestrogenic substances and β-sitosterol, iron, calcium, phosphorus, copper, vitamins A, B and C, α-tocopherol, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, folic acid, pyridoxine, β-carotene, protein, and in particular essential amino acids such as methionine, cystine, tryptophan and lysine present in Moringa leaves and pods make it a virtually ideal dietary supplement.
- Drumstick leaves are used in Indian households as a green leafy vegetable and in Ayurveda since the time of Susruta.
- Moringa leaves have been reported to be a rich source of β-carotene, protein, vitamin C, calcium and potassium and act as a good source of natural antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, flavonoids, phenolics and carotenoids.
- Special features of the leaf powder are that it reduces pain by both internal consumption and external application.
- Increases sperm count and its motility.
- Good for the eyes and improves eyesight.
- Shows detoxifying and anti-inflammatory action.