The main ingredient is Palm Jaggery which is prepared from the sap collected from the flowering bunch of the Palmyrah tree. It is rich in proteins, calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamins A, B, and C. It is excellent for treating sore throat, cough, and cold. It also helps to strengthen bones and teeth and to overcome anaemia. It is low in calories and can be consumed by diabetics.
The other main ingredient dry Ginger is obtained from the rhizomes of Zingiber officinale. It is very good for nausea and all digestive problems.Â Dry Ginger is very good in removing toxins from the body and cleansing the kidneys and bowels. It also stimulates blood circulation.
Coriander or Dhania seeds are effective to control spikes in blood sugar levels, ease digestion, improve cholesterol levels, treat food poisoning and prevent neuro – degenerative disorders.
Shree Sukku Kapi can be consumed 2-3 times a day with warm water or milk.
- Shree Sukku Kapi is a blend of select spices, herbs, and Palm Jaggery
- Palm Jaggery is rich in proteins, calcium, iron, phosphorus, vitamins
A, B, and C
- It is helpful in sore throat, cough, and cold, strengthens bones and teeth
and to overcome anaemia
- Ginger is used for controlling nausea and digestive disorders
- Coriander helps to maintain ideal blood sugar and cholesterol levels, ease digestion and prevent neuro-degenerativeÂ disorders.
Shree Sukku Kapi is blended in a base of Palm Jaggery with the spices like Ginger, Pepper, Cloves, and Coriander.Â Makes the body warm and good to drink during the cold seasons.Â It prevents the occurance of cold and sore throat.
There are no reviews yet.