Peppermint Oil is obtained by steam distillation from the flowering plant Mentha Piperata.
Peppermint oil has calming effects. It is used to treat flatulence, menstrual pains, diarrhea, nausea, depression-related anxiety, muscle and nerve pain, common cold and indigestion.
It has various uses such as :
- Treatment for a variety of conditions, including irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, and other digestive issues, as well as the common cold and headache.
- Flavoring agent in foods and in products such as mouthwashes.
- Peppermint oil naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It has a cooling effect which soothes irritation and inflammation due to acne
- One of the most common ways to use Peppermint essential oil is to simply inhale the scent directly from the bottle
- Peppermint essential oil contains antispasmodic properties, which can relax the muscles in the digestive tract, making the bowels looser. This can help relieve constipation.
- Peppermint oil is one of the most commonly used essential oils to treat headache and migraine attacks. It contains menthol, which can help relax muscles and ease pain.
It has a clear and penetrating odour. Peppermint oil is a popular traditional remedy for a number of conditions.
Peppermint oil is used for common cold, headaches, and other conditions. It is also used topically for headache, muscle aches, itching, and other problems.
There are no reviews yet.