Jojoba oil contains antimicrobial and antifungal properties.Â It kills certain bacteria and fungi that can cause E coli infectionÂ and candida.
- Jojoba oil soothes and moisturizes the skin. This prevents excess sebum for hydration. This keeps skin from looking oily.
- TheÂ antioxidantsÂ in jojoba oil helps the body to produce collagen which is a protein that is present in the skin and joints.
- Jojoba oil stimulates wound healing.
- Jojoba Oil has a variety of healing properties that makes it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Jojoba oil can be mixed with other natural acne-fighting ingredients into a mask treatment.
- Jojoba oil is safe to use around the eye area, unlike most other ingredients, which makes it a popular makeup remover for oil-based makeup.
Jojoba oil is derived from the nut of the Jojoba plant.Â Jojoba oil is gentle enough to be used as a carrier oil to mix with other essential oils.
Jojoba oil contains natural forms of vitamin E. This vitamin works with the skin as an antioxidant andÂ helps the skin to fight oxidative stress caused by everyday exposure to pollutants and other toxins.
Unlike some other essential oils, Jojoba oil does not need to be diluted and can be applied directly on the skin.