Aloe Vera Facial Gel (Premium)
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant which stores water in its thick and fleshy leaves. This is converted
into a gel containing several minerals and nutrients. The benefits of the gel are well-known,
which is why it has earned a permanent place in most households. Whether it is a sunburn or a
bad case of acne, Aloe vera gel is the best treatment you can always rely on. An excellent
moisturiser, regular use of Aloe vera gel gives the following benefits.
This Aloe Vera Facial Gel acts as a great skin moisturizer and has a mild bleaching property that
reduces red spots and blemishes which make the skin appear brighter and lighter. It even helps
remove facial wrinkles.
Aloe Vera Facial Gel is used in herbal remedies for topical skin conditions to heal the skin from
a variety of minor ailments. It is cooling, rejuvenating, nourishing and strengthening.
It has been shown to help cure heat boils, burns, smallpox blebs, leaving the skin soft and supple
and with a uniform texture. The Facial Gel gives the effect of a professional Salon facial.
To use, take desired quantity of Aloe Vera Facial Gel and apply on the face upwards from chin
towards the forehead. Wash off after 15 min with cold water. Use every day for best results.
- Aloe Vera Facial Gel is a cooling and rejuvenating
- The gel is nourishing and strengthening
- Aloe Vera Facial Gel has been shown to help cure heat boils and burns
- It helps to remove smallpox blebs and gives a uniform texture to the face
- Regular application of the gel makes the skin soft and supple; gives the face a salon facial